CONTENT LIKE YOU MEAN IT.
If you’re like most people, finding the time and inspiration to write quality content can be near on impossible. I’m betting you’ve got other things you love to do, and guess what? I love to write. I also love to make you look as good as you possibly can – it’s my greatest source of satisfaction.
Let’s face it, working with a writer should be a pleasure. No one wants to pay for content and be disappointed, so I’m going to offer you a no-sigh guarantee. How? By doing what I do best – taking premium concepts out of your head and getting them onto your website or content marketing platform, in just the way you intended.
If you’re ready to hand over the hard slog and move your business to the next level, call Mel at Duval Freelance and we’ll chat about all your content needs. I’ll even take you out for a coffee – isn’t that where all the best relationships are made?
P.S. The flat white’s on me.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE?
- Quality, authentic and persuasive content which breaks the mold and meets deadline
- Quick and easy rapport with you and your clients
- Keen observation of nuance, an acute ear for dialogue and a compelling hook
- Minimal direction to get the job done
- Solid I.T. and social media skill base
- Basic graphic layouts and image editing.
WHAT HAVE OTHERS RECEIVED?
Real Estate & Construction
♥ Ray White Sue Douglas Group – Manurewa, Takanini, and Drury branches
- Over 60 professional profiles – examples one, two & three
- Example of a Staff Profile – before and after
- Press releases
- Parent company profile
- Branch profiles
- Website content for Elite salesperson – Garry Singh
- Company newsletters
- Brochure copy – Luxury Lifestyles
♥ Classic Builders’ Group
- Brochure Copy
- Company newsletters
♥ Sandra Power Property (Bayleys)
♥ Skin Centre
- Staff Profiles – Examples one, two & three
- Blog pieces
- Blog editing
- Patient information
- Product write-ups
Food & Cuisine
♥ Nosh Foodmarket
- Social media management and Facebook marketing
- Weekly food column Bay Of Plenty Times
- Created Nosh blog and all content – examples one, two, three, and four
- Editorial – Business section of Bay of Plenty Times
Music & Arts
♥ Sundaise Festival
Photography & Design
♥ Mark Cashmore Design
- Website content
♥ Maree Wilkinson Photography
- ‘About Me’ page
♥ Uno Magazine
- Long-form editorials – architecture
- Long form advertorials – real estate and appearance medicine
♥ Bay Life Magazine
- Long-form editorial
♥ New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing – Love Racing
- Over 60 long-form (1200-2500 words) human interest stories – example one, two & three
- Social media content
Current Affairs & Editorials
♥ AimSure Copywriting Agency
♥ Scoop – Online Current Affairs